4155 East Jewell Ave, Ste. 703 Denver, CO 80222
Couples are increasingly seeking out premarital counseling. Smart couples know that it's not enough to be "in love." Relationships that last a lifetime take work! Whether you're newly engaged or simply know you've found the one, you want to know how to make your relationship the best it can be!
Imagine having the essential resources and guidance to help you really get to know each other and give you all the tools you need to create a lasting, loving relationship.
I've helped hundreds of couples who are about to embark on a lifetime commitment. They are usually quite happy in their new love together but these smart couples also know they will need the best tools and will need to ask the right questions in order to maintain a fulfilling relationship. These couples want to really know each other and learn the secrets to make their love last! If you're here, you're one of those smart couples too!
You've found the one. Now get the tools to help make your love last!
Three Options to Help You Get Ready For Marriage
#2 eBook Plus
To really allow you to "D-I-Y" premarital counseling, get the complete package! You'll get the eBook AND the accompanying digital workbook to help you explore and share all the essential questions for your relationship.
PLUS, you'll also get:
#1 Mini ebook and workbook to help with:
- Writing your vows
- Avoiding common pitfalls
#2 Relationship Checkups to help you see how healthy and strong you are in multiple areas of your relationship!
Buy on ClickBank (totally secure checkout).
#3 Private Coaching
Get private, individualized premarital counseling! I'll help you cover all the major topics such as:
- Managing conflict
- Learning how to stay close and connected.
- Managing Intense/Negative Emotions
- Parenting and step-parenting
- Differences in values and personality traits
- Managing money together
- Sex and romance
- Handling work and household responsibilities
- Dealing with in-laws
- Dealing with religious, cultural and racial differences
- Fully customized to your relationship and needs!
- The eBook, "We're In Love...Now what?" is included for free!
- Non-Faith based and inclusive to all kinds of couples.
"We both agree that it was the best money spent on the wedding! You gave us so much to think and talk about, that we hadn't considered, and we have continued to use the tools you offered us. Our time with you, and the "homework", really feel like an investment in our life together, and provided us areas we can continue to talk about, learn, and grow. Thank you for that!"
Read More Testimonials!
Three Session Premarital Counseling Package
This package of session is for couples who feel very strongly about their relationship, have had very little issues and just want to make sure they're "dotting their I's and crossing their T's" when it comes to getting married. These packages are fully customized to your needs but generally include the following format:
- The first session is focused on your strengths, shared values, family of origin marital history and your emotional needs.
- The second session is focused on evaluating your points of view on finances, sex, work, in-laws, holidays, personal time vs. couple time and other important couples issues.
- The third session is focused on helping you two create a shared vision for the future and a support plan to fulfill your individual and couple dreams!
The price for this package is $285 (25% Discount!)
Five Session Premarital Counseling Package
This set of sessions includes the content above and also includes focusing on solving a particular problem area as well as more on couple communication and intimacy. It can be a great option if you've hit a few bumps but overall feel very strongly about your relationship.
The fee for this package is $450. (30% Discount!)
Sometimes couples have been living together a long time or have hit some major bumps along the way before they've decided to get married. They may have had trust breeches or are dealing with blending families. Ongoing counseling, which can typically be 10 to 20 sessions, may be the best option.
You can purchase single sessions at $120 per session or you can purchase a package of 5 Sessions for $500
Ready to get started?
1. Call me at (720) 432-4409
2. Book an appointment online
3. Email me by using the Contact form below.